What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid is a hydrophilic skin ingredient which provides moisturization and youthful appearance. As time passes, Hyaluronic acid tends to weaken. This loss is covered by Hyaluronic in injectable form. It can be applied in various points on the face and body.
One of its more widespread uses is for the restoration of the volume and shape of the lips.
7+1 things you should know:
The application is painless and bloodless.
- Before the application, a special anesthetic cream is applied on the area to reduce any discomfort during treatment. This is performed using a needle or atraumatic cannula.
- It is always carried out by a specialized doctor.
- At Figura Clinica the application is always carried out by a plastic or specialized doctor and the material used is unpacked in your presence!
- The treatment takes 15 minutes and results are immediately visible.
- After the application there will be some swelling which will go down within 48 hours.
- The result lasts from 6 to 12 months
- The quality of the material used is a significant factor for the duration of the result.
- No recovery time is needed and you can immediately return to your activities.
Except for some simple instructions that the doctor will give you after the application, for example to avoid alcohol, sun exposure and rubbing the area, there is absolutely no limitation. You can return to your everyday life immediately after application!
As mentioned above, there may be a little swelling or bruising in the area, which however goes down within the first 48 hours. Always bear in mind that you can always correct or remove the Hyaluronic Acid with the help of a special enzyme!.